Sunday 31 August 2008

TV appearence tomorrow & Dymocks Sydney



First off, I’m being interviewed on The Morning show on Channel 7, at 9am on Monday. I assume most of my fans will be at school but you can always set the video.

You never know, it's live TV so I might even make a tit of myself!

Today's signing at Dymocks in George Street was a blast. The queue went right to the back of a very large store, and the girl at the front of the queue had waited for five hours!

However the 'maddest fans of the day' (possibly of the tour so far!) goes to Ella, Lizzie and Isabella. They gave me Vanilla Coke, at least one of them asked me to marry them and they gave the impression that they'd had way too much sugar in their systems.

Anyway thanks to everyone who came and heres a couple of pics, one showing part of the massive queue and one of the mad trio!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

The five hours where totally worth the wait to get Robs autograph. OMG…CHERUB rocks.

Anonymous said...

Heh, that interview was awful. I dont think they had any idea what CHERUB is.

Im trying to get to the signing today, and hoping I'll be able to infiltrate the talk too, if Im lucky.

So yeah, hopefully I'll be able see Rob today ^_^

Anonymous said...

Now two of my life aspirations are complete, i met Robert Muchamore and i got on a CHERUB website!!!!
I hope we didn't scare you too much,
from Isabella (one of the "maddest fans")
p.s. we didn't have any sugar

Anonymous said...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG etc.

I AM ON A CHERUB WEBSITE! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is ella. (mad fan no.3)

robert, as isabella said, we didn't have any sugar coz we didn't ned any!!!

YOU ARE MY SUGAR!!!!

marry me. please.

Anonymous said...

OMG….I met Robert Muchamore!!!!!!!!!! Omg

Yeh….I’m the one who proposed…and got rejected…..yeh
And no…we hadnt had sugar….we were just sooooooo hyped up on excitement!!!

And yeh……btw..my name is spelled LizzY….I mean gosh…you’d think you’d know how to spell your to-be wifes name……

Tee hee…… i heart CHERUB!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh god.
THAT is why Im glad I dont live in Sydney.

Morning Show interview was funny.
They ahd no clue what so ever.

Anonymous said...

You can watch the interview here (probably only on monday):

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/the-morning-show/video/index.html#embedded-video-top

click on the relevant thumbnail near the bottom

Anonymous said...

The mad fans scare me!
*cowers under sofa*

That was a terrible interview.

Anonymous said...

OMG the other mad fans went ott...... but they do have good reason :D
i thought we were gonna wait a while untill we freaked everyone out again :P

but OMG CHERUB ROX

and yeh that interview was terrible..... they had no idea what CHERUB is

Anonymous said...

My mum watched that interview and said shes going to complain about the guy sayin something about rob being a sex slave.

Anonymous said...

WHEN IS ROB COMING TO NYC!!!

i love the CHERUB series so much, but now US publishers arent printing the last 6 books!!

the only way i got the fall, mad dogs, and sleepwalker was by going to england this summer and buying the bookstore out!!

rob, pleez come to New York City!! americans want to meet you too!!

Anonymous said...

robert muchamore is amazing.

dum de dum..

la de dah...

bleughr!@!~ Robert Muchamore is amazing!!!