Monday 1 September 2008

The Morning Show - Channel 7



Here's a link to my appearence on The Morning Show. Sadly I was upstaged by a swimmer called Grant something promoting his own brand muslei and a performing poodle...

CHANNEL 7 VIDEO LINK -NOW DEAD


Sadly I think it'll only be watchable until the next show goes out tomorrow, so for posterity here's a couple of images:


EDIT - You can no longer see the clip on the channel 7 site, however someone has uploaded the interveiw to Youtube. It's a bit scratchy, but you can basically follow it:

YOUTUBE LINK



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are right tits aren't they! Those morning shows are quite silly. Good to be on telly?

TomBeasley said...

An old lady keeping you as a sex slave. Sounds terrible.

Unknown said...

It's worse then that Pedo in the fall asking Lauren to take her clothes off and go an sit on his lap (yuck)!

Anonymous said...

That interview really was rubbish.
They had no idea about the books and they just kept talking about the Private Investigation Job.
I hope De La was better,
I'm Harry and I'm mates with the kid who had all the books.
He hasnt read any of them.

Anonymous said...

I personally apologise for how shocking our Sydney presenter are... that was terrible
'and CHERUB is...'
she obviously had no idea what it is...DO UR RESEARCH!
Robert Muchamore was great tho...