Friday 29 August 2008

The lovely fluffy CHERUB fans of Perth

I’m writing this sitting in the lounge at Perth airport, all set for the flight to Adelaide.

I’ve done a couple of school events while I was here, another Hummer ride with another bunch of kids. The best event of all though was the public event at All Saints school.

Almost everyone was a fan and after my talk I signed books for about 80 minutes and they even gave me one of those cups that keeps your coffee warm with the school logo.

There were plenty of full sets, and the chap who was opening books for me estimated that I signed at least 1,500 books in total.

I’ll have to add some pics later because the camera is here but the thingy that connects it to my computer is in my checked luggage.

In the meantime, sit back, relax and imagine pictures of me surrounded by lots of Perth kids holding big mounds of books!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey rob i was at the all saints signing i had a photo with you and when you saw my name you put an emphesis on the 'R'.

Anonymous said...

hi rob ,
i was at the all saints signing too and i was the girl after the kid with a bag full of all the books, except there was probably alot of kids with a bag full of all the books so u probably cant remember me... anyway the talk was really good and it was worth waiting in the que for the signing!

thanks-
from laura