Sunday 31 August 2008

Free stuff and a breif stop in Adelaide


Picture shows the staff at Dymocks Rundle mall all dressed up in their CHERUB kit.

One of the cool things about the tour so far is the freebies that people have been giving me as thank yous for events. So far I’ve got:

1. CHERUB stuff from the publisher – USB key, Ultimate Edition, sleeveless jacket.

2. Goodie bag of books and stationery from Melbourne Writers Festival including a fancy pen, Moleskine notebook and a letter opener.

3. Vanilla Coke and huge box of amazing home made cakes from people at Bookcaffe in Perth where I had a cracking lunch and signed some stock on Thursday.

4. Thermal mug, pens, letter opener and book from All Saints school in Perth

5. Haigh’s chocolates from parent at Adelaide Hummer event (apologies for not remembering who it was from!). Apparently Haighs are one of Adelaide’s most famous exports. All I know is that the chocolate macademia balls are madly addictive!

6. Bottle of wine, more Vanilla coke and more Haigh’s chocolates from Dymocks in Rundle Mall, Adelaide (great event BTW, thanks to the organisers and the fans)

7. Adelaide AFL scarf from a fan at Rundle Mall.

Thanks to everyone who’s been kind enough to give me a gift. I’ve noticed that lots of people have based their gifts on things mentioned on my website, or on this blog. If anyone wants to give me a gift over the rest of the tour, I’d just like to mention that I also like Lexus motorcars, solid gold jewellery and Rolex watches...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tut tut, thats a bit much Muchamore!

But it's glad to see people treating you nicely!

Tobi Loftus